This is the highest level of certification in security recognized by IT Industry at the moment. This certification examination is conducted by ISC2. The examination demands 5 years of experience in IT Security in any of 2 domains out of 8 domain mastery required for examination. CISSP certified professionals are much sought after security professionals in the world.
- Course languageLessons and material are both in English.
- Course typeOn-site/WebEx.
- Course codeCP501E
Information System Security
Attiva la tua iscrizione
Inserisci il codice che ti è stato inviato per email nel campo qui sotto e attiva la registrazione al corso
- Our goal is to prepare professionals for the challenging CISSP certification exam, covering the objectives of the exam as defined in the (ISC)2 Common Body of Knowledge. CISSPs are expected to have a broad range of skills across security policy development and management, as well as technical understanding of a wide range of security controls across all disciplines within information security. Our CISSP course will provide you with a quick and proven method for mastering this huge range of knowledge.
What we offer to our customers
- Delivery Mode: Lecture Delivery, Soft copy of study material and Mock Exams as a part of 5 days.
- International trainer with 20 years of experience that will support you.
- Deliverable: Softcopy of the training material.
- Project Managers
- Project leaders
- Security Managers
- Head of IT Security, Compliance and Assurance
- Compliance managers
- Module 1: Security and Risk Management
- Module 2: Asset Security
- Module 3: Security Engineering
- Module 4: Communication and Network Security
- Module 5: Identity and Access Management
- Module 6: Security Assessment and Testing
- Module 7: Security Operations
- Module 8: Software Development Security
- 50% at confirmed reservation by Olympos Consulting.
- 50% before the training start.
How to partecipate
To make reservation for this training please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the course code and the number of seats plus your contact info.