As cloud computing shows itself to be the future of information technology, several studies have pointed to the necessity of addressing the IT industry's skills gap and training professionals in both cloud computing and security. Since Cloud Security Alliance first released the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) in 2010, thousands of IT and security professionals have taken the opportunity to upgrade their skillsets and enhance their careers by obtaining the CCSK.
- Course languageLessons and material are both in English.
- Course typeOn-site/WebEx.
- Course codeCK301E
Certified Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
Attiva la tua iscrizione
Inserisci il codice che ti è stato inviato per email nel campo qui sotto e attiva la registrazione al corso
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process; Searching and Seizing Computers, Digital Evidence and the role of the First Responder.
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems, Data Acquisition and Duplication, Recovering Deleted Files and Partitions and Stenography.
- Application Password Crackers, Log Capturing and Event Correlation and Network Forensics.
- Investigating Wireless Attacks, Investigating Web Attacks, Tracking E-mail and Investigating E-mail Clients and Mobile Forensics.
- Investigative Reports and Becoming an Expert Witness.
What we offer to our customers
- Delivery Mode: Lecture Delivery, Soft copy of study material and Mock Exams.
- International trainer with 20 years of experience that will support you.
- Deliverable: Softcopy of the training material.
- Security Architects
- IT Managers
- Security Managers
- Security Analysts
- Cloud Security Professionals
- Cloud Architecture
- Governance and Enterprise Risk
- Legal and Electronic Discovery
- Compliance and Audit
- Information Lifecycle Management
- Portability and Interoperability
- Traditional Security, BCM, D/R
- Data Center Operations
- Incident Response
- Application Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Identity and Access Management
- ENISA Document
- 50% at confirmed reservation by Olympos Consulting.
- 50% before the training start.
How to partecipate
To make reservation for this training please send an e-mail to email@example.com the course code and the number of seats plus your contact info.