The EC-Council’s CHFI certificate provides vendor-neutral recognition of the specific security discipline of computer forensics. With top experts and an interactive, lab filled environment, students learn advanced knowledge and experience major forensic investigation scenarios enabling acquirement of hands-on experience on various forensic investigation. Students gain practical experience with the standard tools required to successfully carry-out a computer forensic investigation.
- Course languageLessons and material are both in English.
- Course typeOn-site/WebEx.
- Course codeCI303E
Attiva la tua iscrizione
Inserisci il codice che ti è stato inviato per email nel campo qui sotto e attiva la registrazione al corso
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process, Searching and Seizing Computers, Digital Evidence and the role of the First Responder.
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems, Data Acquisition and Duplication, Recovering Deleted Files and Partitions and Stenography.
- Application Password Crackers, Log Capturing and Event Correlation and Network Forensics.
- Investigating Wireless Attacks, Investigating Web Attacks, Tracking E-mail and Investigating E-mail Clients and Mobile Forensics.
- Investigative Reports and Becoming an Expert Witness.
What we offer to our customers
- Delivery Mode: Lecture Delivery, Soft copy of study material and Mock Exams as a part of 5 days.
- International trainer with 20 years of experience that will support you.
- Deliverable: Softcopy of the training material.
- IT Managers
- Security Incident Response Team
- Defense and Military
- Systems Administrators
- E-Business Security professionals
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Searching and Seizing Computers
- Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquiasition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
- Forensics Investigation Using AccessData FTK
- Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
- Steganography and Image File Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
- Investigating Wireless and Web Attacks
- Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
- Becoming an Expert Witness
- 50% at confirmed reservation by Olympos Consulting.
- 50% before the training start.
How to partecipate
To make reservation for this training please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the course code and the number of seats plus your contact info.