This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a BCMS and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO22301 certification.
- Course languageLessons and material are both in English.
- Course typeOn-site/WebEx.
- Course codeIO307E
ISO22301 Lead Auditor
Attiva la tua iscrizione
Inserisci il codice che ti è stato inviato per email nel campo qui sotto e attiva la registrazione al corso
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22301 or BS 25999 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines.
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22301 or BS 25999 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021.
- To acquire the expertise necessary to manage a BCMS audit team.
- Understanding the operation of the Business Continuity Management System in accordance with ISO22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999.
What we offer to our customers
- Delivery Mode: Lecture Delivery, Soft copy of study material and Mock Exams as a part of 5 days.
- International trainer with 20 years of experience that will support you.
- Deliverable: Presentations, softcopy of books.
- Internal auditors
- BCMS Auditors
- Head of IT Security, Compliance and Assurance
- Project Managers
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 22301 audit
- Conducting an ISO 22301 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 22301 audit
- Certification Exam
- 50% at confirmed reservation by Olympos Consulting.
- 50% before the training start.
How to partecipate
To make reservation for this training please send an e-mail to <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> mentioning the course code and the number of seats plus your contact info.