This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an ISMS System and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits.
- Course languageLessons and material are both in English.
- Course typeOn-site/WebEx.
- Course codeIO308E
ISO27001 Lead Auditor
Attiva la tua iscrizione
Inserisci il codice che ti è stato inviato per email nel campo qui sotto e attiva la registrazione al corso
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO/IEC 27001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines.
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO/IEC 27001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006.
- To acquire the expertise necessary to manage a ISMS audit team.
- To understand the operation of an ISO/IEC 27001 conformant information security management system.
What we offer to our customers
- Delivery Mode: Lecture Delivery, Soft copy of study material and Mock Exams as a part of 5 days.
- International trainer with 20 years of experience that will support you.
- Deliverable: Presentations, softcopy of books.
- Information Security Auditors
- Security Analyst
- Security Managers
- Head of IT Security, Compliance and Assurance
- Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
- Planning and Initiating an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
- Conducting an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
- Certification Exam
- 50% at confirmed reservation by Olympos Consulting.
- 50% before the training start.
How to partecipate
To make reservation for this training please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the course code and the number of seats plus your contact info.