In this five-day intensive course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing an incident management process throughout their organization using the ISO/IEC 27035 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to manage information security incidents in time by being familiar with their life cycle.
- Course languageLessons and material are both in English.
- Course typeOn-site/WebEx.
- Course codeIO309E
ISO27035 Lead Auditor
Attiva la tua iscrizione
Inserisci il codice che ti è stato inviato per email nel campo qui sotto e attiva la registrazione al corso
- To understand the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniques allowing an effective information security incident management according to ISO/IEC 27035.
- To understand, interpret and provide guidance on how to implement and manage incident management processes based on best practices of ISO/IEC 27035 and other relevant standards.
- To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing information security incident management program according to ISO/IEC 27035.
- To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in information security management.
What we offer to our customers
- Delivery Mode: Lecture Delivery, Soft copy of study material and Mock Exams as a part of 5 days.
- International trainer with 20 years of experience that will support you.
- Deliverable: Presentations, softcopy of books.
- Incident managers
- Business Process Owners
- Information Security Risk Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Members of Incident Response Team
- Compliance managers
- Introduction, incident management framework according to ISO/IEC 27035
- Planning the implementation of an Organizational Incident Management Process based on ISO/IEC 27035
- Implementing an Incident Management Process
- Monitoring, measuring and improving an Incident Management Process
- Certification Exam
- 50% at confirmed reservation by Olympos Consulting.
- 50% before the training start.
How to partecipate
To make reservation for this training please send an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the course code and the number of seats plus your contact info.