This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to plan, design, and implement an effective program to protect SCADA systems. Participants will be able to understand common Industrial Control System (ICS) threats, vulnerabilities, and risks related to ICS systems and how they can be managed. This training focuses on a mix of knowledge and skills related to SCADA/ICS security.
- Course languageLessons and material are both in English.
- Course typeOn-site/WebEx.
- Course codeLS310E
Lead SCADA Security manager
Attiva la tua iscrizione
Inserisci il codice che ti è stato inviato per email nel campo qui sotto e attiva la registrazione al corso
- To understand and explain the purpose and risks to SCADA Systems, Distributed Control Systems and Programmable Logic Controllers.
- To understand the risks faced by these environments and the appropriate approaches to manage such risks.
- To develop the expertise to support a pro-active SCADA security program including policies and vulnerability management.
- To define and design network architecture incorporating defense in depth security controls for SCADA.
- To explain the relationship between management, operational and technical controls in a SCADA security program.
What we offer to our customers
- Delivery Mode: Lecture Delivery, Soft copy of study material and Mock Exams as a part of 5 days.
- International trainer with 20 years of experience that will support you.
- Deliverable: Presentations, softcopy of books.
- Security professionals wanting to gain lead SCADA security manager skills
- IT and Risk Managers seeking a more detailed understanding of ICS and SCADA systems
- SCADA system developers
- SCADA Engineers and Operators
- SCADA IT personnel
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of SCADA and SCADA Security
- Domain 2: Industrial Control Systems (ICS) characteristics, threats and vulnerabilities
- Domain 3: Designing and Developing an ICS Security Program based on NIST SP 800-82
- Domain 4: Network Security Architecture for SCADA Systems
- Domain 5: Implementation of Security Controls for SCADA Systems
- Domain 6: Developing Resilient and Robust Systems
- Domain 7: Security testing of SCADA Systems
- 50% at confirmed reservation by Olympos Consulting.
- 50% before the training start.
How to partecipate
To make reservation for this training please send an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the course code and the number of seats plus your contact info.